This post has been viewed 734 times
Email to a Friend
Posted on Thu, Nov 10, 2016
Items Needed for Thanksgiving Boxes
New Mission Temple COGIC is giving away 20 Thanksgiving Boxes to families at our local elementary school, Sumner Academy, and in our community. We have 5 complete boxes -- 15 boxes to go! Listed below in red are the items which are still needed. Please get them to Sis. Evelyn Bradford by Friday, Nov. 18, 2016 to be distributed to the families on Sunday, Nov. 20 and delivered to Sumner Academy on Monday, Nov. 21.
You are free to donate food items and/or money to purchase the items. Each box will contain:
- Turkey - 8 needed
- 2-cans of green beans - 30 cans needed
- 2-cans of corn - 30 cans needed
- 1-5 lb. bag of sweet potatoes or white potatoes - 15 bags needed
- 2-family boxes of macaroni & cheese - 30 boxes needed
- 2-cans of cranberry sauce - 30 cans needed
- 2-boxes/bags of stuffing mix - 30 boxes/bags needed
- 2-jars or packets of gravy - 30 jars/packets needed
- 2-packages of dinner rolls - 30 packages needed
- 1-dessert mix (brownies, cake mix, pudding or pie filling) - 15 needed
- 1-pie crust (with pie filling) - 15 needed
- 1-bottle of olive oil or canola cooking oil - 15 bottles needed
- 1-box of chicken broth - 15 boxes needed
- 1-bag of flour - 15 bags needed
- 1-bag of sugar - 15 bags needed
No messages have been posted.
You must first create an account to post.